During the phase of depression sometimes we become pessimist and our negative thoughts make it hard to attain back the peaceful state. As we are already depressed due to tough circumstances, these negative thoughts add fuel to fire and steal our peace of mind making it really hard to concentrate even on routine things. So what should be done to fight the depression and negativity? Below are the tips to be considered:
1 – Try not to think about problems and rough circumstances again and again; instead focus on the solution. Think what needs to be done to fix the issues.
2 – Change your environment. Take a break from your routine life and visit some relative or explore some new city/country.
One of the kindergarten students asked his teen ager cousin to help him in writing essay on the subject “The Poor Family”.
His cousin, son of a billionaire, wrote the essay like this:
“Once upon a time, there was a poor family. Both husband and wife were very poor. They had two kids which were poor as well. All four servants were also poor. The 3 dogs of the house were also poor. The family didn’t dine out for the last five days. One of the three Mercedes was not serviced in last month. It was more than 6 months they didn’t go out to another country for vacations. So in short they were very poor…”
These are really very powerful, Implement whenever you can.
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. Try to get enough sleep.
4. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, “My purpose is to____ today.”
Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
You’re so hot, I could fry an egg on your Lips.
You’re like a great song — I just can’t get you out of my head.
You must be a broom, ’cause you swept me off my feet.
You know, my lips aren’t going to kiss themselves.
1. Spend the entire day watching romantic movies.
2. If you’d like to spend a romantic summer night making wishes on falling stars, mark the second week in August on your calendar. The earth passes through the Perseid meteor belt around August 12 every year, which usually results in spectacular meteor showers for two to three nights.
This must be read by all parents to understand your children’s emotions and behaviors.
Don’t spoil me. I know quite well that I ought not to have all I ask for, I’m only testing you.
Don’t be afraid to be firm with me. I prefer it, it makes me feel secure.
Don’t let me form bad habits. I have to rely on you to detect them in a early stage.