Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
You’re so hot, I could fry an egg on your Lips.
You’re like a great song — I just can’t get you out of my head.
You must be a broom, ’cause you swept me off my feet.
You know, my lips aren’t going to kiss themselves.
The secret of staying tight has less to do with long talks and more to do with a good time together.
Ton of ideas as follow can keep you both together forever.
1. Have a un mind ritual (have wine together, play)
2. Play deejay (music)
3. Whip up a meal (relax together, make a meal)
4. Take a shower together
5. Buy him/her a little something
Most of us have fallen in love at least once in our lives. That one time that we fell in love could be the one great love of our lives, and that person we fell in love with is the one to whom we are blissfully married and with whom we see ourselves staying for the rest of our lives.
That one time we fell in love could have also sparked for us a series of love affairs, some lasting happily for as long as it lasted, while others ending up in a bitter breakup.
1. Spend the entire day watching romantic movies.
2. If you’d like to spend a romantic summer night making wishes on falling stars, mark the second week in August on your calendar. The earth passes through the Perseid meteor belt around August 12 every year, which usually results in spectacular meteor showers for two to three nights.